Saturday, February 14, 2009

'The Art of SeDuCtIoN'

Ini malam Sabtu. Aku masih lagi di rumah, selimut di atas badan ku. Channel HBO tetap kekal tanpa disentuh. Ya. Aku sorang-sorang di rumah. Pathethic!

'Jom pegi clubbing,' kata Jon dalam telefon.

'Thanx but no thanx,' saut ku yakin.

I don't dance. I drink but occasionally. I've been to the clubs before.. its hot, penat berdiri, air mahal, aku tak kuat minum, so there is no point of me going to the clubs. Unless there is a live band, then I would consider it.

'Ko ni apa la, ramai awek malam ni. Rugi tak gi bro. Kata ayat power!!.'

Ye, memang ayat aku power. Aku tau. Those girls won't appreciated it when they are drunk.

Aku tamatkan perbualan menguja dengan Jon.

Aku msg Jess 'Would you like to come over tonight?'

'Yeah, sure.' balas Jess

Power sangat ke ayat aku? Goodnite guys. See you tomorrow.

2 comments: